Thank you for visiting Vince Wilfork's Site - we're glad to have you. Your visit is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. As long as you comply with the following Terms and Conditions, Wilfork Enterprises grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display and use this Site.
1. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way. Additionally, you will not use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Wilfork Enterprises or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email may be directed to or through this site.
2. The sole authorized use of the Site is to obtain information about Wilfork Enterprises and its products and services; no other use is permitted.
3. This Site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.
4. Copyright in all material on this Site is owned by Wilfork Enterprises or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this Site is owned by Wilfork Enterprises. Copyright MS World 2009, all rights reserved.
5. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Wilfork Enterprises or its clients or partners. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner's prior written permission. Additionally, you may not use any mark appearing on this site:
(a) In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
(b) To identify products or services that is not Wilfork Enterprises products or services.
(c) In a manner likely to cause confusion.
(d) In a manner that implies inaccurately Wilfork Enterprises sponsors, endorses, or is otherwise connected with non-Wilfork Enterprises activities, products, or services.
(e) In a manner that disparages Wilfork Enterprises.
6. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the web site without the written permission of Wilfork Enterprises or such third party owners.
7. Wilfork Enterprises reserves the right to collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this Site and voluntarily submit information by contacting Wilfork Enterprises. Wilfork Enterprises may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site.
8. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Wilfork Enterprises makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Wilfork Enterprises specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Wilfork Enterprises nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties and the limitation of liability, so the foregoing disclaimer and limitation may not apply to you.
9. Wilfork Enterprises is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Wilfork Enterprises may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Wilfork Enterprises disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise or any materials or information contained on such sites.
10. If you believe that any material on this Site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at
11. This Site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Wilfork Enterprises disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Wilfork Enterprises be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Wilfork Enterprises has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
12. Wilfork Enterprises's headquarters are in the United States in Boston, MA. This Site as well as these rules are governed by and subject to the laws of the state of Massachusetts and the USA, regardless of the location of the user. Any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in Massachusetts.
13. Use of this Site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
14. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Wilfork Enterprises and all of its agents, directors, officers employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, " Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and cost (including, without limitation, attorney's fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in Wilfork Enterprises's defense or any claim. Wilfork Enterprises reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Wilfork Enterprises.
15. Wilfork Enterprises reserves the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended terms.